Obama’s Government Caught Planning For MASS US Fatalities
August 15, 2015 4:34pm PST
There is no way that this type of stuff can be made up. The bill HR 6566 was first introduced in the US House of Representatives.
The title was quite shocking, it read, “Mass Fatality Planning and Religious Considerations Act.” In short it is a document that states that the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to needs to be amended so that FEMA can provide the U.S with the planning of mass fatalities.
Honestly, the bill is essentially a bunch of paragraphs that state that FEMA must be prepared to respond to mass fatalities in the United States. It also states that we should prepare for religious burial differences for people that are not from this country who are going to end up being buried here.
FEMA wasn’t able to get water to the people who suffered through Hurricane Katrina yet they can handle this?
The government is just as corrupt as the problem and they can create no real solutions.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray