Knife-Wielding Welfare Queen Attacks Cops – Watch What Happens Next
August 24, 2015 11:01pm PST
A police officer in Washington, D.C shot a woman on Saturday night after he had responded to a call of a fire from emergency personnel.
The woman was armed with knives and was not being cooperative with police officers. Eventually, the cops had no choice but to shoot her.
According to Daily Caller, the woman has been identified as Renita Nettles, 22, and she is now facing assault and arson charges. She was shot in the shoulder, and is currently recovering in the hospital.
Liberals are of course outraged that officers dared to shoot someone, even thought the woman was trying to kill them. However, the police department has stood by the actions of their officers.
“The fact is it appears in the video that he was threatened with an imminent threat of serious bodily injury or death, and at that point in time, he’s allowed or authorized to use deadly force,” said Gregg Pemberton, a spokesman for the D.C. Police Union.
Do you think these officers did the right thing? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!