Welfare Queens Get Some VERY Bad News
August 14, 2015 10:11am PST
Since Obama took office, an epidemic of freeloaders has swept the nation.
Republicans are trying to figure out a way to deal with the growing welfare problem, but it’s a politician in Finland who may have come up with the perfect solution. According to Infowars, Pasi Maenranta, a member of the nationalist-oriented Finns Party, has called for the implantation of tracker chips in Finnish welfare recipients.
Maenranta pointed out that some Finnish welfare recipients have continued to collect payments while abroad in places like Syria and Iraq, and he believes his plan would prevent welfare recipients from joining ISIS.
“The law should be changed: To receive payments from Kela [the Social Insurance Institution], one has to tell exact data about your location using your personal code, read by a satellite. It is also possible to implant electronic chips to all going abroad, who for example receive medical welfare from Kela,” Maenranta wrote on his Facebook page.
While this plan has not reached the U.S. yet, some politicians like Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker have suggested drug testing for all welfare recipient.
I, for one, am sick of my hard-earned tax dollars being used by freeloaders to buy drugs and travel abroad. Something needs to change!
What do you think about this plan? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- Obama-Voter Tries To Buy BMW With Food Stamps – What He Does Next Is Even Worse
- Welfare Leeches Caught Living Lavish Life On Yacht – Then This Happens