Megyn Kelly Is LEAVING
August 13, 2015 7:35am PST
At the Republican debate last Thursday, Megyn Kelly tried to save her struggling television show by going after Donald Trump in front of millions of people.
Unfortunately for her, this turned out to be a huge mistake.
The backlash against Kelly for her inexcusable behavior during the debate was swift. Over 50,000 people signed a petition demanding she be banned from ever hosting a debate again, and even her co-anchors at Fox started to turn on her. Things got worse for her when Trump himself fired back at her, and yesterday it was revealed that Kelly is taking offers from other networks.
On her show Wednesday night, Kelly announced that she will be going on a much-needed vacation for the next week and a half. According to Infowars, she will be gone through the end of next week.
Twitter users made it clear that Kelly will not be missed during her time off.
It looks like Megyn Kelly might want to extend her vacation, because NOBODY wants to see her back at Fox!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End