Liberal Hippie Tries To Jump Police Officer – Watch What Happens Next
August 13, 2015 6:40am PST
A 60 year-old Pennsylvania man recently learned the hard way that it’s never a good idea to mess with a cop.
It all started when passing motorists notified Lawtey Police Officer Jay Raulerson of a man who had stopped on a highway median and was trying to flag down passing cars. When the officer pulled up to the belligerent man, he was stunned when he got out of his vehicle and started pointing “aggressively” at him.
According to Mad World News, the suspect then charged the officer, giving him only a second to react. Luckily, Raulerson had his taser handy, and he quickly discharged it and subdued the man.
“After further investigation, the subject was taken into custody for a medical evaluation prior to pursuing any criminal charges,” Liveleak reported.
Video of the incident has since gone viral, with internet users ruling that the older man got what he deserved.
“And that folks is what you don’t do when an officer pulls up behind you,” Facebook user Ryan Brown commented. “Stay in the car and wait for the officer to approach you and this won’t happen. Good job officer.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call