Fox Admits They Owe Trump For THIS
August 12, 2015 12:15pm PST
It’s been an amazing week for Trump. Last Thursday was the first GOP debate, and Americans everywhere ruled that Trump won by a landslide. This is particularly amazing, considering the fact that Fox had gone into the debate prepared to take Trump down.
Though Fox has clearly shown that they are against Trump, they just got a piece of news that means they owe the business mogul a HUGE thank you. According to Mediaite, Fox just had their third-highest rated week in primetime ever thanks to Trump’s antics at the debate.
A whopping 24 million people tuned in to the debate on Thursday, and Fox averaged 4.4 million viewers in primetime for the entire week, making them the most watched cable network in primetime. This was their highest-rated week since 2003 during the height of the Iraq War media coverage.
In addition, Fox scored the most-watched cable telecasts for the week. 10 million people watched Megyn Kelly’s post-debate Kelly File, and 6 million tuned in to Bill O’Reilly’s debate preview.
These numbers mean that Fox owes Trump a HUGE thank you. Without him, none of this would have been possible.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End