Popular GOP Candidate Announces He Can’t Afford To Pay Staff – This Could Be The End
August 11, 2015 11:45am PST
Last week, former Texas Governor Rick Perry got some bad news when he was told he barely missed the cut for the primetime debate on Fox. After failing to make an impression in the 5 pm debate, Perry has now made an announcement that suggests his presidential campaign may be coming to an end.
According to The Political Insider, Perry has stopped paying his entire campaign staff, as he claims he can no longer afford to do so.
It was first announced on Monday night that Perry has stopped paying his campaign staff in South Carolina, but it was later revealed that he has stopped paying his ENTIRE campaign staff, even in his home base of Austin.
This news comes after Rick Perry failed to make an impression on conservative voters and donors alike in the last few months. Back in July, his campaign announced that they had only been able to raise a measly $1 million in a month. Though super PAC support pushed his total support to over $18 million, evidently that wasn’t enough to save his campaign.
It looks like Rick Perry may be the first conservative to drop out of the race. Did you see this coming at all? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming