Polls Reveal Where Trump Stands After ‘Bloodgate’
August 10, 2015 6:55am PST
Last week was the first Republican debate, and the polls revealed that most Americans believe that Trump won by a landslide. However, after Trump’s campaign was hit with “bloodgate” over the weekend, many wondered if this was the end of Trump.
Luckily, the polls reveal that the scandal has not negatively affected Trump in any way.
NBC News conducted a poll over the 24 hour period between Friday night and Saturday night, during with “bloodgate” reached it’s peak. Despite the backlash he received from the media, Trump topped the poll at 23%, ten points ahead of his closest competition, Ted Cruz.
The poll also revealed that 54% of Trump’s supporters would vote for him even if he doesn’t win the GOP nomination. Only one in five Trump supporters said they would support the eventual Republican nominee if Trump does not get the nomination.
This comes as very good news for Trump, who spent the entire weekend dodging attacks from the mainstream media. While both the liberal and conservative media have turned their backs on Trump, it is clear that the people have not!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End