You Won’t Believe What Trump Did Right After The Debate
August 7, 2015 1:16pm PST
Last night was the first GOP debate, and today’s polls revealed that most Americans believe that Trump won by a landslide.
Many believed that Fox’s moderators, particularly Megan Kelly, were coming after Trump during the debate and trying to make him slip up.
After the debate, Trump sat down with Fox’s Sean Hannity to clarify some of his positions. According to The Political Insider, Trump also discussed his potential third party run, and he revealed why he believes Hillary Clinton deserves some serious prison time.
Unlike some of his other colleagues at Fox, Hannity was friendly and supportive of Trump. This was probably a good call, considering the fact that a petition is going viral today to ban Kelly from hosting a GOP debate ever again because of the way she treated Trump.
What do you think about this interview? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President