Border Patrol Get TERRIFYING Orders From Obama – You Need To See This
August 6, 2015 9:21am PST
Barack Obama has reportedly ordered Border Patrol agents in Texas to work with Immigration and Customs Enforcement to RELEASE any illegal immigrants they catch.
According to Conservative Tribune, the illegal aliens are to be tagged with GPS trackers and released in public places, like churches and bus stations.
National Border Patrol Council Vice President Shawn Moran, whose organization represents over 17,000 Border Patrol agents, explained the new program on Tuesday.
“If you are ordered to release illegal aliens under any conditions, immediately notify your chain of command, document the situation through agency email or memorandum and notify your local union representative,” he added.
This comes just days after an illegal immigrant who had been arrested four times in the last two years raped and murdered a 64 year-old woman in California. Despite his many arrests, he was never deported.
Illegals should be reported every time with no excuses, not slapped on the wrists and set free in a bus station. It’s sickening that Obama is putting hardworking Americans in danger by releasing illegals into our society.
Shame on you, Mr. President!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- BREAKING: ISIS Spotted On US Border – This Proves Trump Was Right
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide