Her Eyes Were Itching, So She Went To The Doctor – You Won’t Believe What They Found
August 6, 2015 7:59am PST
A Chinese woman identified only as Ms. Zhang had a weird itching and discharge coming from her eye, so she went to the doctor.
When hospital officials discovered what was making her eyes itch, they screamed.
According to American Overlook, Ms. Zhang had eye lice, and a video showing the creatures living in her eye is going viral. When the symptoms first started appearing, Ms. Zhang assumed they were complications from a recent stroke. Then she felt the lice moving on her eyelid…
“These lice were all white in color,” Dr. Bao Guisheng said. “I thought they were some sort of a parasitic bug, like mites or something, but when we looked through a microscope, we saw that they were lice.”
The doctor and his nurses were successfully able to remove the lice from Ms. Zhang’s eye. Though this condition is rare, it can happen to some people. Yikes!
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- He Had Three Massive Cysts On His Back – When They Popped It…OMG!