City Council Appoints TWO Illegals To Commissions – Watch What Happens Next
August 5, 2015 8:49am PST
On Monday night, the city council in Huntington Park, California appointed two illegal immigrants to city commissions.
This decision did not go over well with patriotic residents of the city.
“You are out of order!” one woman screamed at the council after they made the announcement.
According to The Blaze, the livid citizens believed that Councilman Johnny Pineda appointed illegals Frank Medina and Julian Zatarai because they helped with his campaign in March.
“We’re sending the wrong message — you can be illegal and you can come and work for the city,” one resident told reporters.
Pineda, however, said he had promised his community that he would create opportunities for illegal immigrants in the area. He said he never promised Medina and Zatari anything, and that he cleared their appointments with the city attorney.
“We need to make sure that we bring everyone together to the table here in Huntington Park so that we can make sure that we’re sharing the same vision,” Pineda said.
Since they cannot receive federal money, Medina and Zatari will not be paid for their positions. Medina will be working with the health and education commission, and Zatari will be with the parks and recreation commission. Despite the backlash, Mayor Karina Macias said that she supports their appointments.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- Trey Gowdy Drops Bombshell On Obama – White House Panicking