Obama Gives ‘Ordinary Americans’ Awards To ILLEGALS
August 5, 2015 7:44am PST
The “Champions of Change” awards are typically given out to innovative American workers by the White House. This year, however, President Obama chose to give these awards to eight illegal immigrants instead…
According to American Overlook, every recipient of the award this year either overstayed their visa or entered this country illegally.
One of the recipients was Jaime Ballesteros, who was brought here from the Philippines when he was 11 years-old by his parents. While his father was on a work visa at the time, he lost it when he lost his job.
By the time his father lost his legal status, Ballesteros was in the middle of applying to college. Though his family no longer had legal status, Ballesteros was able to obtain a full scholarship from Drew University, even though undocumented people aren’t eligible for federal student aid.
After graduating college by taking a scholarship away from a real American, Ballesteros joined Teach for America. Today, he is a high school chemistry teacher in Los Angeles thanks to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which allows 664,000 illegals to work in the U.S.
Jaime has no plans to become a citizen, and why would he! He already has all the advantages an American citizen has, but he doesn’t need to pay taxes!
It’s sickening that Obama decided to reward this behavior with an award from the White House, but after six years of watching his nonsense, we can’t say we’re surprised.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This