Reba McEntire Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
August 4, 2015 12:32pm PST
Country music star Reba McEntire made a shocking announcement on Monday that left her fans praying for her during this difficult time.
According to Fox News, Reba and her husband/manager Narvel Blackstock have announced that they are separating after 26 years of marriage.
“Despite this being the end of their marriage, they continue to support each other,” the couple said in a statement from Big Machine Label Group. “They have worked together for 35 years and will continue to do so. They have asked that you respect their privacy during this time.”
This news came as a shock to millions of Reba’s fans, since her marriage had been known as one of the longest-lasting unions in country music. Blackstock helped the 60 year-old country music legend build a career that music, television, film and theater. The Grammy-winner has had number 1 records in each of the last four decades, and she even earned a Golden Globe nomination for her long-running sitcom Reba.
We’ll be praying for Reba McEntire and her family during this difficult time.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars