Sadie Robertson Begs for Prayers – You Won’t Believe What Just Happened
August 4, 2015 10:26am PST
Duck Dynasty teen Sadie Robertson is known for using her fame to promote Christian causes that are close to her heart. She was doing this once again this week, when she called for her followers to “storm the gates of heaven” with prayers for a miracle for a little girl suffering from an inoperable brain tumor.
“This is Katie Joyce. Her family found out she has a brain tumor and its on her brain stem,” Sadie wrote on Instagram under a photo of the girl. ”The doctors say we need a miracle. The only thing that can fix this is if we storm the gates of heaven.”
“I will pray for all of you as well,” Sadie added, according to The Blaze.
The post has already gotten over 156,000 likes and 8,800 comments in just a few days, meaning that Katie is certainly getting hundreds of thousands of prayers.
“God bless this little bundle of joy and keep her in your arms and keep the family thinking positive and praying and also bless any others who need it!” one person commented.
“God has a plan for her, her family, and her friends,” another added. “Sending out lots of prayers for her. With God, everything is possible.”
We applaud Sadie Robertson for using her fame to do good, unlike many other realty TV stars do at her age. We’ll be praying for little Katie as well!
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Willie Nelson Makes Tragic Announcement – He Needs Prayers
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Make Bombshell Announcement About Their Future – Fans Stunned