She Noticed Something Strange In Her Swimming Pool, But She Never Expected It To Be This…
August 4, 2015 8:34am PST
Sarah Willis was relaxing by her pool on a hot summer day when she noticed something strange in the water.
According to Little Things, Willis caught sight of a hedgehog in the water desperately trying not to drown. The young woman immediately sprung into action, and ended up rescuing the tiny animal from certain death.
Hedgehogs often fall into steep-sided holes like swimming pools. Though the animals are skilled swimmers, they eventually will tire out and drown in water, making pools death traps for them.
We’re glad this hedgehog made it out of the pool alive!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Fox Headquarters EVACUATED After Man Walks In With Bomb
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- Thug Punches Woman, So Mob Of Patriots Does THIS
- They Were Filming The Blizzard, Then They Noticed Something Truly Chilling…
- This May Look Like A Normal Pool, But What’s Hidden Underwater… OMG!