Chick-Fil-A Gets Some Awful News – Please Pray
July 27, 2015 10:28am PST
Chick-Fil-A officials have just announced that Jeannette McNeil Cathy, wife of the restaurant chain’s founder Truett Cathy, has died at the age of 92.
Jeanette met her husband when they were both just 8 years-old, and they married in 1948 after she attended the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. They remained married until Truett Cathy’s death in September of last year.
Jeanette supported Cathy when he founded Chick-Fil-A in 1967, and he always credited her with strengthening his Christian faith. She can be thanked for making sure that Chick-Fil-A maintained their strong Christian values. These values have caused the restaurant chain to be attacked by liberals, but to also be celebrated by conservatives.
Dan T. Cathy, the couple’s oldest son, is currently the president and CEO of Chick-fil-A, Inc. According to The Political Insider, he told the press that his mother was the “spiritual nucleus and encourager” of the family.
God bless the Cathys: our thoughts and prayers are with their family at this time.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Makes Devastating Announcement – He Needs Prayers NOW