Outrage After Tim Allen Says THIS About The ‘N-Word’
July 27, 2015 6:40am PST
Tim Allen has found himself in hot water after an interview surfaced in which he admitted to using the N-word in his standup comedy act.
According to Daily Mail, Allen said that saying the word n***** is actually way less racist than saying “the N-word.”
“If I have no intent, if I show no intent, if I clearly am not a racist, then how can ‘n—–‘ be bad coming out of my mouth?” Allen said. “(The phrase) ‘the n-word’ is worse to me than n—–.”
Liberal race-baiters were quick to latch onto this story and try to use it to destroy the legendary comedian.
“He wants to move from ally to reassume the appropriate privilege of whiteness, which is to dictate the terms of the debate,” author and radio host Mark Eric Dyson told MSNBC. “Look, y’all (white people) invented the n-word. We (black people) didn’t invent it. We just co-opted it. We hijacked it. We did a carjacking on that word a few decades ago, and now you’re mad because we’ve made more sexy use of it – some denigration as well.”
“And now you want back in?” he continued. “No, you can’t have back in.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS