Joe Biden Suffers Devastating Injury
July 22, 2015 10:46am PST
Vice President Joe Biden is trying to recover this week after he suffered an injury while playing with a dog this past weekend.
According to New York Daily News, Biden was spotted on Monday with a dark, penny-sized contusion below his lower lip.
After the public expressed concerned for the 72 year-old’s health, the Vice President’s office released a statement claiming that Biden got the bruise while playing with his German Shepherd, Champ. While they said it was not a serious injury, there isn’t really such a thing as a “minor” injury once you are over 70, since anything can snowball into something major.
It’s been an extremely difficult summer for Joe Biden and his family. At the end of May, his son Beau Biden died of cancer at the age of 46. Since then, Biden has been in mourning as he slowly returns to the public eye.
Biden was pictured with the bruise while he appeared in the East Room at an event celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Though he did not speak at the gathering, he smiled broadly alongside President Obama.
While we don’t agree with Biden politically, we continue to pray for him as he struggles to recover from his son’s death. We hope his facial injury heals quickly!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Trump Announces Major Shakeup In His Campaign – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted