She Thought She Deserved A Rich Husband Because She’s Sexy – Millionaire Responded With THIS
July 19, 2015 11:07pm PST
One girl thought she deserved a rich husband simply because she was “hot.”
She wrote the following on an online dating forum for some advice:
I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.
My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high-cost residential area of Manhattan, $250k annual income is not enough.
I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
A millionaire from New York City read her post and responded with the following:
Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyze your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
Details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money.” Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there is a deadly problem here. Your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.
From the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trade has a position. Dating you is also a “trading position.”
If the trade value dropped, we would sell it. It’s not a good idea to keep it for the long term. The same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision, any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased.”
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice you to forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy.
You could seek to become rich yourself, earning a $500k annual income. This is more likely than you finding a rich fool.
Hope this reply helps.
Hah! SHARE this awesome response with your friends and family!
You may also like to read:
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers