Bush Family Gets Some Grim News From Doctors
July 17, 2015 2:40pm PST
Earlier this week, former President George H.W. Bush suffered a terrible fall at the Bush family compound in Maine.
The 91 year-old Bush fractured his neck bone in the fall on Wednesday at the family home in Kennebunkport, Maine. He was rushed to the Maine Medical Center, where he still remains.
According to Daily Mail, although doctors say that Bush is “already out of bed” and is “doing great,” they have also told his family that it will likely take months for his injuries to heal.
“It’s a significant injury, but right now the president is in excellent shape, and we anticipate he’ll make a full recovery,” said neurosurgeon Dr William D’Angelo, who is treating Bush personally. The doctor went on to say that the former president is dealing with his injury with the typical Bush toughness.
“He’s in great spirits. He’s with family. As his wife said, it takes a lot more than this to knock his spirits down,” D’Angelo continued. “He was shot down over the Pacific in World War II. She said this is a small bump in the road.”
Over the last few years, Bush has suffered a series of health setbacks. He suffers from a form of Parkinson’s disease, and he uses a motorized scooter to get around. He was also hospitalized in Houston last December for shortness of breath.
Despite these setbacks, Bush is still going strong and is currently the oldest former president, since he is older than Jimmy Carter by a few months. We’ll be praying for his recovery, and for the entire Bush family!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…
- When He Popped The Pimple On His Neck, He Didn’t Expect THIS To Come Out