GRAPHIC: Child BEHEADS Hostage In New ISIS Video
July 17, 2015 9:37am PST
Over the last few months, ISIS has become known for their gruesome execution video that send chills down the spines of people everywhere.
Last week, the terrorist group shocked the world when they released a video of a child executing hostages with a handgun. Now, they have gone even further, releasing footage of a child beheading a terrified hostage.
According to Daily Mail, ISIS militants forced the child to behead an unidentified Syrian regime army officer. The killing took place in the Western Hir Palace in the province of Homs after the soldier was captured by ISIS terrorists at a nearby army checkpoint.
The footage opens with the soldier being force to lay on his stomach as a child who can’t be older than 10 approaches him from behind. Without hesitating, the young boy pulls back the hostage’s head by his hair and uses a small knife to slit his throat.
Afterwards, the child lifts up the severed head as he celebrates the brutal murder. He then places the head on the victim’s back, which is a typical ISIS move.
“Our goal is not only Palmyra or Homs or Damascus, rather our goal is to conquer Bayt al- Maqdes [Jerusalem] and Rome, God willing,” an older militant says to the camera at the end of the video as a clear threat to the West.
This is yet another reminder at how ruthless ISIS can be. Every execution video appears to be worse than the one before, and there’s no telling what they’ll do next…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet