Kanye West Humiliated After Karma Comes Back To Bite Him Onstage
July 7, 2015 7:26am PST
Back in 2009, Kanye West became infamous around the world when he stormed the stage when Taylor Swift won Best Female Video Of The Year at the MTV Movie Awards, ruining her speech.
Six years later, karma finally came back to bite Kanye when a Taylor Swift fan jumped on stage during his performance at the Glastonbury festival in England last Saturday.
According to Headline Politics, British comedian Lee Nelson jumped onstage while Kanye was performing “Black Skinhead.” Unfortunately, Nelson was quickly escorted backstage by security, but he later proclaimed to the world that he was just trying to get justice for Swift.
It looks like Kanye can give it out, but he certainly can’t take it! Here’s that clip of him humiliating Taylor Swift one more time:
Do you think Kanye finally got what he deserved? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Police Give Kanye West A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality After He Whines About Debt
- Kanye West Makes INSANE Demand Of White People – This Is Disgusting
- Inside Taylor Swift’s BITTER Feud With Miranda Lambert…
- Taylor Swift Humiliated After This Happens Onstage
- David Crosby Unloads On ‘Egomaniac’ Kanye West – ‘He’s Dumb As A Post’