Man Applies For Marriage License To Have TWO Wives – It Has Begun
July 2, 2015 7:08am PST
Well, that didn’t take long!
Less than a week after the Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage in the U.S., a Montana man applied for a marriage license to wed a second wife.
Nathan Collier of Billings, Montana told the press that the Supreme Court’s decision inspired him to force the acceptance of polygamous marriages. After all, if love is love, why can’t we marry more than one person??
According to The Blaze, Collier’s application was denied by Yellowstone County Courthouse officials on Tuesday. When Collier responded that he planned to sue them, the officials said they would consult the county attorney before giving him a final answer.
Collier has been married to his first wife Victoria since 2000. He married his second wife Christine in a religious ceremony in 2007, but they didn’t sign an official marriage license.
This is exactly the slippery slope that Christians have been warning the American public about since gay marriage was first put on the table. The marriage debate will NOT end with gays getting married: this is only the beginning.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Trump Is Asked If He’ll Put Cruz On Supreme Court – His Response May Shock You
- Supreme Court Makes Landmark Ruling That Should Terrify All Conservatives