ALERT: ISIS Reveals Disturbing Plans for July 4th
July 1, 2015 11:06am PST
As we head into the July 4 weekend, the FBI is on full alert after various ISIS leaders called for violence over this patriotic holiday.
On Monday, the FBI revealed that they would be setting up command centers all over the country to prepare for possible terrorist attacks. They also tweeted a photo of the locations of these command center, and this photo quickly and ominously made the rounds of ISIS twitter accounts.
Despite the fact that additional police are being deployed to each of these locations, the FBI has stated that there is no credible threat to the U.S. at the moment.
“There is no specific, credible intelligence to indicate any threats against celebrations over the Fourth of July weekend,” a Department of Homeland Security official stated, according to CNN. “However, we have seen repeatedly calls for violence over the past year by leadership and supporters of (ISIS) against members of the military and military installations, law enforcement, the U.S. government, and the American public. These threats are always taken seriously and we continue to work with state and local law enforcement to ensure their safety.”
Regardless, it looks like we should all be careful during this holiday weekend, because America may be under attack.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims