When This Marine Got A Breakup Letter From His Girlfriend, He Gave Her The Perfect Response
June 30, 2015 9:29am PST
A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received a “Dear John” Letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:
I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice since you’ve been gone, and it’s not fair to either of us. I’m sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.
The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow Marines for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note:
I’m so sorry, but I can’t quite remember who the F— you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.
Take Care, Ricky
H/T: Stuff Happens
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- Pilot Orders Obama OFF Helicopter For Disrespecting US Marine