When He Bit Into A Chicken McNugget, He Never Expected To See This…
June 29, 2015 2:57pm PST
Zebadiah Anderson was enjoying his meal at a Chicago McDonald’s restaurant in May of 2013 when he suddenly realized that something was very wrong.
After biting into a chicken McNugget, he immediately felt a sharp pain in his throat. When he inspected the nugget, he found sharp pieces of bone inside it.
Now, Anderson is claiming that the nugget caused him “severe injury” and forced him to rush to the hospital in an ambulance. He has since filed a lawsuit against the popular fast food chain.
His suit in part states:
“The Subject Chicken McNugget constituted an unreasonably dangerous product when put to use for which it was intended, in that it could not be consumed with safety and without the risk of impaling and/or cutting the consumer in the mouth, tongue and/or throat, and potentially causing additional damage to the stomach, digestive track and intestines of the consumer, due to the sharp bone shards contained therein.”
In addition, Anderson accuses the McDonald’s employees for not inspecting or testing the chicken for bone fragments before they served it to him. Meat supplier Tyson and the operators of the Chicago restaurant have also been named as defendants in the lawsuit.
At this time, it is unclear whether or not Anderson is seeking monetary compensation, but we’re guessing he probably is!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Trump Gets Some Devastating News After Cruz Drops Out – He’s In Trouble
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News