Human Barbie Makes Bombshell Confession – We Never Expected This…
June 29, 2015 2:59pm PST
Valeria Lukyanova has found international fame as the “human barbie,” but a recent admission has threatened to jeopardize her entire career.
The Ukranian model was given her nickname after she posted youtube videos detailing the plastic surgery operations in the hopes of looking like the famous doll. A series of photos she posted on Facebook went viral as many said she looked just like a barbie, but Lukyanova recently admitted that these photos have been altered for that very effect.
“The pictures are Photoshopped to achieve smoothness and color correction,” Valeria Lukyanova told the press, according to New York Daily News. “The pictures were taken in the botanical garden on the phone. They were not high quality. I had to edit them in order to correct the defects of the phone picture.”
Lukyanova’s many detractors have accused her of having “body dysmorphic disorder,” but the model claims that these haters are “openly jealous.”
Those who are unsatisfied with what I do and critique me and offend me clearly don’t have the same figure as I do,” she said. “Otherwise they would not be so negative.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Trump Leaks ‘Controversial’ Image Of Heidi Cruz After Nude Photos Of Melania Surface
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- They Said She Showed ‘Too Much’ In These Photos – But Wait Until You See The Rest…