Here Are the Most and Least Patriotic States
June 29, 2015 1:22pm PST
On Monday, a new survey was released showing both the most and the least patriotic states in America.
The website wallethub came up with the list by studying both the military and the civil engagement of all 50 states. According to The Blaze, they looked at things like the number of enlisted military personnel, the number of veterans, voting percentage and volunteer rate in each state.
The findings of the survey were downright fascinating.
Of the top ten most patriotic states, four of them were part of the original 13 colonies. Meanwhile, five of the ten least patriotic states were also in the 13 original colonies. In addition, they found that red states were slightly more patriotic than blue states on average.
The 10 Most Patriotic States:
7. North Carolina
8. New Hampshire
9. South Carolina
The 10 Least Patriotic States:
46. West Virginia
48. Rhode Island
49. New Jersey
50. New York
In terms of military engagement, Alaska came in at number one and Minnesota was number 50.
What do you think about these findings? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Trump Just Got The Worst News Of His Campaign – We’re In Trouble
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- Obama Makes Bombshell Announcement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Michelle Obama Whines That Her Life Is Harder Than Any Soldier’s