Python Eats HUGE Porcupine, But It Doesn’t End Well For Him
June 26, 2015 7:26am PST
A 13 foot African rock python recently learned the hard way that sometimes “the eyes are bigger than the stomach.”
The python was found dead soon after swallowing a 30-pound porcupine. According to Daily Mail, the snake was found dead next to a cycle track at the Lake Eland Game Reserve in South Africa.
“The exact reasons for the snake’s death are not clear,” explained Jennifer Fuller, the Reserve’s general manager. “It is apparent that several porcupine quills were lodged inside the digestive tract. It had fallen off the rocky ledge. We don’t know if it died beforehand or whether the fall drove some of the quills into its digestive tract.”
Let this be a lesson to us all: don’t eat porcupines!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Makes Devastating Announcement – He Needs Prayers NOW