Rare Fish Found In US – What It Eats Will Make You NEVER Want To Swim Again
June 26, 2015 6:32am PST
A rare fish from Brazil was recently found in the U.S., and what it eats is sure to leave you terrified.
The pacu is a 10 inch long fish that looks pretty harmless – until you open it’s mouth. When you do that, it becomes clear that this deadly fish has human-like teeth.
And it only gets worse from there…
According to Daily Mail, the pacu likes to eat testicles, but not just any testicles: human testicles. In fact, the pacu recently killed two fishermen in New Guinea after castrating them.
The fish was just found in New Jersey by fisherman Ron Possi, who undoubtedly grabbed his crotch immediately after finding out what this fish can do.
I know I’m NEVER swimming again! How about you??
You may also like to read:
- They Were Filming The Blizzard, Then They Noticed Something Truly Chilling…
- Thug Throws Bricks At Two Innocent Dogs – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- When He Opened The Trap, He Never Expected To See THIS Staring Back At Him
- Keep Your Eye On The Water…What You See Will Freak You OUT!
- Bikini-Clad Girl Does The Unthinkable With An Alligator