Thug Grabs a Sex Toy – What He Does With It Is Terrifying
June 25, 2015 8:26am PST
Last week, a Pittsburgh bomb squad blew up a briefcase and a number of other suspicious items in the car of a man who had just robbed a bank.
This was no ordinary bank robbery, however: the man had robbed the bank with a sex toy. Specifically, he had robbed the bank with a vibrator.
Aaron Stein, 35, walked into a PNC Bank in the Pittsburgh suburb of Crafton and “stated he had a bomb, showed the teller wires hanging out from his shirt and demanded cash,” according to Police Chief Mark Sumpter. Once he had his money, he sped off in a white Toyota, which was then quickly pulled over on a ramp to northbound Interstate 79 by Robinson Township police.
Inside the vehicle, police found money from the bank stuffed in a garbage bag. Then, beneath the front passenger seat, they found the device Stein allegedly used to rob the bank. Sumpter described the device as “a makeshift box he made out of a box, black tape, vibrator and cellphone.”
According to NBC News, the device was then detonated by the bomb squad as a precaution.
On Thursday, Stein is facing a preliminary hearing in Allegheny County Magisterial District Court on nine felony counts including aggravated assault, robbery, threatening to use a weapon of mass destruction and the unusual charge of possessing a facsimile weapon of mass destruction.
This last charge is likely referring to the vibrator.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…