Walmart Announces It Won’t Sell Items With Confederate Flags
June 22, 2015 5:16pm PST
Walmart just announced that it will no longer sell any items that have or promote the Confederate flag.
The superstore made the announcement the same day that Governor Nikki Haley removed the Confederate flag from the Columbia capitol in North Carolina.
The governor made the decision after the shooting at a Charleston church, which is historically black. Nine people were killed that day, and the killer is 21-year-old Dylan Roof.
Do you think Walmart made the right decision? Will you continue supporting them in spite of their decision? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Walmart To Close 150 US Stores – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Patriots Launch Boycott Of Sam’s Club After Racist Black CEO Says THIS About Whites
- Thugs Think They Can Mess With Texas – They Were WRONG
- If You Get A Check Like This From Walmart, Do NOT Deposit It!