When He Said He Could Make This Rotting Banana Fresh Again, I Didn’t Believe Him – But Then He Grabbed A Blow Dryer…
June 22, 2015 8:07am PST
Bananas are one of my favorite fruits, and they are delicious until they turn brown and gross. In this video, however, you’ll learn how to make rotting bananas fresh again in a uniquely simple way!
All you need for this is some rice and a hair dryer. Put the banana in a Ziploc plastic bag with the rice, which will soak out all the moisture and cause the banana to get brown and mushy. Then, take the banana out and turn on the hair dryer on a medium setting. In no time at all, the outside of the banana will start to turn yellow again.
It really is that easy!
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Obama-Voter Tries To Buy BMW With Food Stamps – What He Does Next Is Even Worse
- What She Found Inside Her Mozzarella Sticks Has McDonald’s PANICKING
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- ALERT: Here’s Why You Should Remove the Screws in Your Door Immediately