Here’s How Michelle Obama REALLY Got Into Princeton – She Never Wanted Us To Discover This…
June 21, 2015 12:41pm PST
Michelle Obama loves to brag about her time at the Ivy League university Princeton, but this week it was revealed that she might have not to gotten into the school based on her brain.
During a Tuesday appearance on Fox & Friends, contributor Angela McGlowan said that Michelle Obama got into Princeton only thanks to “affirmative action.”
McGlowan was on the show to talk about Michelle Obama’s speech at the historically black Tuskegee University this past weekend.
“I think that so many people are critical of her because her husband has used race to divide this country,” McGlowan said. “By the way, why didn’t the first lady share that the reason she got into Princeton was probably because of affirmative action?”
“The reason she became an associate at a law firm was probably because of diversity, that they needed a woman,” she added. “I’m not saying she wasn’t qualified. But they needed a woman, and a woman of color.”
“That’s a twofer, ” McGlowan concluded.
Liberals are of course enraged by McGlowan’s comments, and they’re now calling her “racist” even though she herself is black.
What do you think about what McGlowan said? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong