He Put Whole Onions On A Grill Then Put Bacon On Top – What He Did Next Got Me Excited
June 16, 2015 9:50am PST
Bacon is arguably the most popular foods in America, and this video will teach you how to make a bacon dish on your grill that is sure to make your friends and family come back for seconds.
Watch as you are taught how to make grilled onion bacon cheese buds, which tastes even more delicious than they sound. All you have to do is place some onions on your grill and put your favorite spices on them. Then, pile a slice of bacon on top of each onion and leave them on the grill for an hour at approximately 325 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
While they cook, you should make a dipping sauce using sour cream, ketchup, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic flakes, and prepared horseradish.
When your onions are done cooking, put some fresh grated cheddar cheese melted on top and serve them with your dipping sauce. They taste SO good!
You may also like to read:
- Burqa-Clad Muslim Woman Throws Hissy Fit Over Bacon Sign – Then This Happens
- When She Put An Onion In Her Ear, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did THIS
- Look at Your Thanksgiving Turkey – If You Notice THIS, Here’s What You Do
- You Won’t Believe What Happens When A Muslim Eats Pork
- She Lay Two Sticks Of Butter On A Delicious Mixer – What Happens Next Is SO Good!