BREAKING: Obama Just Shocked the Nation With Huge Announcement
June 10, 2015 9:54am PST
On Wednesday, the White House made the shocking announcement that Obama has approved of sending as many as 450 more U.S. troops to Iraq.
According to Fox, the troops will be helping to train, advise and assist Iraqi security forces, and will be sent to a base in eastern Anbar province.
This decision represents a significant increase in the current U.S. contingent of 3,000 troops in Iraq. This number includes 650 trainers, who remain on fortified bases and do not go on combat missions.
This comes just days after Obama admitted that we have “no strategy” for fighting ISIS.
“Where we’ve trained Iraqi forces directly and equipped them and we have a train-and-assist posture, they operate effectively,” Obama said Monday. “Where we haven’t, morale, lack of equipment, etc., may undermine the effectiveness of Iraqi security forces.”
We’re glad that after many years, Obama has finally given in and admitted that we need more troops in Iraq. Hopefully, this move wasn’t made too late…
This story is still developing, and we’ll update you as soon as we know more.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- Obama Makes Bombshell Announcement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News