You Won’t Believe What Lies Inside Paula Deen’s Mansion
June 8, 2015 7:26am PST
Disgraced celebrity chef Paula Deen has put her Savannah mansion on the market, and a sneak peak inside reveals just how amazing it is.
Located on the beautiful Wilmington Island, the sprawling estate is located just ten miles from Savannah, making it perfect for those who commute to the city. The huge home also has two cottages for family and friends who visit, as well as a three bedroom barn and guest apartment.
There’s also a private dock out on the water.
As for the inside of the mansion itself, it’s as extravagant as you would think it is! There’s a natural wood finish all over the mansion, and the spacious living room is split into two seating areas.
Being a chef, the kitchen is clearly the most important room to Deen, and it does not disappoint!
There’s also a cozy breakfast nook which is perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning.
The master bedroom is enormous, with it’s own terrace and sitting area.
The pool is located right on the Wilmington River, and it has a luxurious terrace that is perfect for relaxing.
The 8 bedroom, 9.5 bathroom home could be yours for $12.5 million. Boy, do I wish I had that kind of money!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- The 10 Biggest Celebrity Bikini Fails EVER
- Paula Deen Drops Bombshell About ‘Racist’ Photo
- Paula Deen Facing ‘Racism’ Accusations Again After Posting THIS
- She Makes Millions By Filming Herself Doing THIS – When My Wife Caught Me Watching This She Was Livid