You Won’t Believe What Happens When You Cut Ice Cream Instead of Scoop It
June 5, 2015 12:00pm PST
Scooping ice cream can be a huge pain in the neck, so here’s a new way to get your ice cream out of the container! First, warm a knife under some hot water.
Then, using the warm knife, make 1 inch deep cuts into the ice cream spaced 1 inch apart. Make sure you cut all the way down to the bottom of the carton.
Then, turn the carton on it’s side at a 90 degree angle and keep making the 1 inch cuts, making a checkerboard pattern.
Next, take your ice cream scooper and warm it just like you did with the knife.
If you scoop along the checkerboard cuts, you won’t believe how easy the ice cream comes out!
Then comes the fun part: eating the ice cream! Enjoy!
You may also like to read:
- Horrifying Moment Knife-Wielding Thug Attacks Police Officer – Watch What Happens Next
- Muslim Terrorists Release Horrific New Video – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- GRAPHIC: Knife-Wielding Thug Attacks Police, So They Do THIS
- Thug Attacks Texas Cop With Knife – HUGE Mistake
- Knife-Wielding Welfare Queen Attacks Cops – Watch What Happens Next