Obama Charges Taxpayers $1.4 Million For This Two-Day Vacation
June 4, 2015 12:23pm PST
Obama is known for spending millions of tax dollars on his own vacations, but last month he went way too far.
Back in April, President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry took a two day trip to Panama for the Summit of Americas conference. The bill for their trip has just been released, and it’s sickening.
For this two day vacation Obama and his minions spent $1.4 million tax dollars. The men stayed in two luxury resorts at a cost of $3,889 per night. They also spent around a half a million dollars on local transportation which included vans, buses, trucks and SUVs. This is in addition to Obama’s usual motorcade, which is flown in to wherever Obama travels.
Obama has shown time and time again that he has no qualms about spending our hard-earned tax dollars on himself and his family. The only person who enjoys doing this more than his president is his wife Michelle, who was recently sued for spending tax dollars on her own extravagant vacations.
If Obama is not stopped soon, he will continue to spend millions of our money on his family’s lavish lifestyle. Shame on you, Mr. President!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide