He Wrapped A Pork Loin In Bacon, But Then He Stuffed THIS Inside
June 4, 2015 6:37am PST
Summer is right around the corner, which means it’s time for cookouts with friends and neighbors. While most barbecues will be serving the traditional hamburgers and hot dogs, this video will show you how to make a Stuffed Pork dish that is sure to have your friends coming back for more.
You can make the stuffing by putting a frying pan on the grill and melting a half cup of butter on it. Then add half a cup of onions and some garlic, and mix it all together until the butter melts.
Once you’ve done this, pour on a cup of hot water and let it simmer before adding some cornbread stuffing. After this, add whatever you want to the stuffing: we suggest you get creative!
After this, stuff the pork and cook it, and you’ll have a delicious dish in no time!
You may also like to read:
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- ALERT: Here’s Why You Should Remove the Screws in Your Door Immediately
- I Was About To Throw Away My $800 Smelly Carpet, But Then I Saw This…
- Outrage After Trucker Hangs Raw Pork On His Vehicle To Stop Muslim Refugees From Doing THIS
- When She Put An Onion In Her Ear, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did THIS