He Hollowed Out A Potato Skin, But What He Did Next Made Me Drool
June 1, 2015 10:32am PST
There are many ways to eat a potato, but this video may just show you the best one!
In the video, Chef John will teach you a delicious recipe for cheesy, creamy twice-baked potatoes which will leave your guests begging for more.
First, grab two of the fattest potatoes that you can find. Then, coat the outside of them with some vegetable oil and bake for an hour in a preheated 400 degree oven. After you’ve done this, grab a knife and slice the potatoes longways around 2/3 of the way up. Once this is done, scoop the potato out into a bowl.
If you think you’re close to being done, you’re dead wrong.
“This is a technique video, not a recipe video,” Chef John reminds his viewers. “Not only do I not want you to follow my recipe, I’ll be disappointed if you do.”
We’ll let the chef take it from there. Be sure to watch until the end for his final touches that will leave your mouth watering!
You may also like to read:
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- He Had A Huge Lump On His Arm – When They Popped It…OMG!
- When He Popped The Pimple On His Neck, He Didn’t Expect THIS To Come Out
- She Had A Massive Pimple On Her Back – What Came Out When It Popped…OMG!
- He Had An Enormous Lump Growing On His Body – When They Popped It…OMG!