Judge Sentences Child Molester, But It’s What He Told The Victim’s Mother That Left Us Stunned
May 29, 2015 7:06am PST
Fulton County Superior Court Judge Craig Schwall was in court to rule on the sentencing of a convicted child molester, but what he did next left his courtroom stunned.
Schwall sentenced 34 year-old Garrett Jackson to life in prison for molesting two of his live-in girlfriend’s five children. The mother had reportedly known what her boyfriend was doing, but still left her children in his care while she went out partying with friends.
Disappointed that he could not give the mother a punishment as well, Schwall turned on her in court and gave her a nice dose of reality.
“You’re the cause of this…” he told her. “You are just as guilty as he is. You put your children at risk. You have five children, you went out drinking and you knew what was going on.”
Jackson will be serving two consecutive life sentences for his crimes. We can only hope that the mother gets it together and becomes a better parent to her children.
Did this judge do the right thing? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge