It’s no secret that cooking and cleaning your kitchen is no easy task. This quick video will teach you five easy life hacks that make the process a whole lot easier!
- When you finish a jar of spices don’t throw away the empty. Instead grab a bag of another spice from the grocery and pour it into the empty jar. Cut off the label and tape it on and you’ve just saved some money.
- When the flint on your gas burner goes out, grab a piece of spaghetti and set it on fire. Bring it over to the burner that’s not working, turn on the gas, and it’ll light straight up.
- Build extra storage containers by cutting the top off a water bottle and removing the label. Repeat this on another and cut a slit down the slide. Put it inside the other. It’s perfect for storing dry goods.
- Hang a clothes hanger with clips on a handle and use it to hold open a recipe book.
- When boiling something in a pan, place a wooden spoon across the top and it won’t boil over.
We will definitely be trying some of these out!