Robert De Niro Gets Real With College Grads ‘You’re F*cked’
May 25, 2015 12:09pm PST
When Academy Award-winning actor Robert De Niro gave the commencement speech to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts this past weekend, he definitely didn’t hold anything back!
The famously blunt actor opened his speech with a simple message: “Tisch graduates, you made it… and you’re fucked.”
De Niro proceeded to not sugar coat a single thing for the young graduates. He told them that unlike graduates of business or nursing schools, they face an uphill battle when it comes to finding work. In fact, he told them that most of them would almost certainly face unemployment.
“A new door is opening for you, a door to a lifetime of rejection. It’s inevitable,” De Niro said, according to Mediaite. “How do you cope with it? I hear that Valium and Vicodin work.”
While some loved the brutally honest speech, liberals were enraged that he would dare to burst the kids’ bubble.
“You don’t really want to use the f-bomb in front of thousands of people,” one liberal parent whined. “That’s just my take.”
We, however, love this speech. The graduates were about to find out just how hard the real world is, so they might as well hear it from Robert De Niro!
What did you think about this speech? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- BREAKING: Trump Shocks the World, Drops BOMB – This Changes Everything
- Hillary Humiliated After Suffering Major Wardrobe Malfunction – Nobody Wanted To See This
- Michelle Obama Claims Men Find Her ‘Sexy’ – Then Gets A Brutal Surprise