Money From ‘American Sniper’ DVD Sales Is Going HERE – We Can’t Believe It
May 22, 2015 8:05am PST
Last year, Clint Eastwood’s American Sniper was the highest grossing film of 2014, much to the chagrin of liberals. The Chris Kyle biopic grossed a whopping $543 million worldwide, showing that a movie about patriotic Americans can still do well in the liberal Mecca of Hollywood.
Now, it has been announced that money from the sales of the American Sniper DVD is going towards a truly worthy cause.
This week, a Warner Brothers Production Company has announced that $1 from every American Sniper DVD purchase will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. The WWP is a charity that provides post-9/11 veterans and current serviceman who were injured with the resources and help they need to carry on a normal life.
The charity also helps veterans navigate through the mess that is the Department of Veteran’s Affairs as well as the Department of Defense so that they can figure out their benefit eligibility and get other helpful resources.
We think this is a brilliant way to honor the memory of Chris Kyle, who famously never wanted to benefit from his own book. Instead, he wanted all the proceeds to go to veterans and their families. He really was a true American hero!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS