Carrie Underwood Just Stuck It To Liberals In An Epic Way
May 12, 2015 9:52am PST
Yesterday, the nation was shocked when Fox suddenly cancelled the hit TV show American Idol.
In the wake of the cancellation, the media has been taking a look back at the thirteen winners of the reality singing competition, and one thing quickly became very clear.
According to Market Watch, Carrie Underwood is by far the most successful American Idol contestant ever. With a net worth of $70 million, she has out-earned all other winners and finalists of the show by a large margin.
The other winners are all worth at least $1 million, except for season 9’s Lee Dewyze, who is worth a measly $50,000.
Since winning the show in 2004, Underwood has been very open about her devout Christian beliefs. This has made her very unpopular with liberals, who much prefer other Idol winners like Kelly Clarkson and Fantasia Barrino.
Liberals are undoubtedly outraged that Underwood is the most successful American Idol contestant ever, but we love that she’s shown that you can make it to the top of the music industry while also staying true to your Christian values!
You may also like to read:
- Muslim Sheiks Donate Over $100 Million To Clinton’s Campaign – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- Hillary’s Darkest Secret Leaks – She Never Thought This Would Get Out
- BREAKING: Liberals Call For OBAMA To Replace Jefferson On Nickel
- Carrie Underwood Stuns Fans With Sexy Bikini Photo