When Police Followed This Dog, They Never Thought He’d Lead Them Here
May 8, 2015 7:21am PST
Police were out driving one night when a German Shepherd dog ran into the road frantically barking. The dog then ran away, and the cops decided to follow him as they sensed that something was wrong.
The dog, whose name is Noah, ended up leading the police right to a devastating house fire. The puppy must have known that something was wrong, so he ran to get help. In doing so, he saved his owner’s lives, and much of their home!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise