Fox News Reveals Why This Anchor Has Disappeared
May 5, 2015 6:59am PST
Fox News host Bob Beckel has been mysteriously missing from his hit show The Five since February. At first, the network said he was recovering from back surgery, but this was only part of the story.
Now, Fox has revealed the truth, and we never saw it coming.
“Bob Beckel has entered a rehab facility for treatment of an addiction to prescription pain medication,” Fox said in a statement. “His relapse developed over the last several months as he tried to cope with extensive back pain before and after he underwent major back surgery. We hope our viewers and the public will respect Bob’s privacy during this difficult time.”
According to Conservative Tribune, Beckel has been open about his struggles with drugs and alcohol in the past. In fact, he talked about it on live TV in July of 2011.
Even though Beckel is a liberal, he is still a beloved member of the Fox community. Despite his left-leaning views, Beckel still recognizes the threat of radical Islam. His exchanges with his conservative cohosts like Kimberly Guilfoyle and former Bush press secretary Dana Perino are both legendary and informative.
Beckel, you are sorely missed, and we can’t wait to have you back on Fox when you are feeling better!
You may also like to read:
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison