Tanks Are Seen Heading To Closed Walmarts As Turkish Air Force Pilots Are Spotted Inside
May 4, 2015 2:18pm PST
For the last few weeks, we have been reporting on the mysterious closings of five Walmarts across the country.
2,200 Walmart employees at five stores in different cities were laid off last Tuesday and given just a few hours notice. Walmart claimed that the stores had to be closed due to plumbing issues, but many have questioned this explanation since all the stores were located in different parts of the country.
New photos have fueled theories that the Walmarts were closed due to Operation Jade Helm, a training exercise set to take place this summer in Texas in which soldiers will infiltrate the American public to see if they can conduct a series of tasks unnoticed.
Pictures show MRAP tanks on the I-15 freeway headed towards Corona, California, where one of the closed Walmarts is located. The tanks are driving down the highway in broad daylight, as if they don’t have a care in the world and know that nobody can stop them.
Another photo shows two Turkish Air Force pilots dressed in their full gear inside a San Antonio Walmart. Texan Nehemia Gordon posted the picture to Facebook along with the sarcastic caption “Walmart in UN-Occupied San Antonio.”
These pictures were released just a week after the Obama administration publicly ridiculed anyone who is questioning Operation Jade Helm. The mainstream media has since followed suit, and is making anyone who condemns the military training exercise look completely insane.
What do you think is going on here? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- Muslim Pervert Grops Woman On Bus – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire On Texas Air Force Base – At Least Two Dead